EU GDPR INFORMATION
1. The administrator of your personal data is Alternative Longboards Szymon Śmiałek – business activity conducted by Szymon Śmiałek, based in Nowy Sącz, 33-300, ul. Wyspiańskiego 13, correspondence address: Wyspiański 13, 33-300 Nowy Sącz, NIP: 7343286991, REGON: 7343286991
2. The person responsible for data processing is Szymon Śmiałek.
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +48 663 721 290
3. Personal data is processed in order to:
a) contacting the customer regarding the order by phone or email
b) shipment of goods
c) conclusion of civil law contracts for sale
d) execution of orders
e) execution of returns and complaints
4. The legal basis for data processing is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC and the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection and the Act Introducing the Act on protection of personal data.
5. Personal data will be provided to other recipients in order to fulfill the order – courier companies.
6. Personal data will not be transferred to other States
7. Personal data will be processed for a period of time a) Until the contract is completed
8. In connection with the processing, you have the right to:
a) Data access
b) Data correction
c) Restrictions on data processing
d) Data deletion
9. A complaint is submitted to the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection