Alternative Chauma M Longboard Deck 2019
Unleash your creativity with the ‘’Skate Everything’’ mentality of the Chauma M longboard deck designed to defy the laws of gravity and help you progress your skills on all four wheels.
As an ever-evolving spirit, the Chauma M freestyle longboard features a robust combination of two types of wood. Its new light wood core is sandwiched between hardwood laminates, fiberglass and a layer of carbon fiber to provide vibration damping and just the right stiffness for a comfortable and easy ride, no matter your skill level.
With a fat bottom base that extends outwards throughout the whole length of the board and slightly narrows at the front and back side edges, the Chauma M offers wider and deeper wheel wells to enable you to pair it with your favorite trucks and wheels.
Chauma M’s construction is further reinforced with protective ABS sidewalls surrounding the wheel wells and kicktails, as well as an extra layer of ABS impact protection on both tips in order to withstand the repetitive motion of freestyle longboarding.
Thanks to Chauma M’s top-mount truck mounting system, it not only creates a stable ride but also offers higher maneuverability and a more direct board control when riding.
Shape & Profile
Flip it, pop it, turn it around – the symmetrical design of the Chauma M makes everything possible, whether you’re riding regular or in switch.
With a total length of 98 cm (38.58 inches) and width of 24 cm (9.45 inches), it offers multiple wheelbase options ranging from 61.3 cm to 71.65 cm (24.13 inches – 28.20 inches) for a customized ride based on your personal preferences.
The Chauma M is paired with a symmetrical stiff flex pattern for better stability, high kicktails, a mellow concave to boost your confidence when riding and a slight rocker that enables you to quickly transition from heelside to toeside slides or effortlessly connect one freestyle trick with another.
The Chauma M was designed to become your ultimate quiver killer. Take it with you to downhill longboard events, freeride session or skate it around the city and even your local skate park. With a versatile design, the Chauma M will suit the needs of both beginners and pros alike.
- Symmetrical shape with top-mount truck mounting
- Wide platform for a comfortable ride for all shoe sizes
- New lightweight core construction
- Robust sandwich construction featuring a light wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates
- Big wheel wells for higher wheel clearance
- ABS impact protection sidewalls on the board’s ends with an additional layer on the nose and tail
- High kicktail design for better pop
- A mellow concave for good board feel
- Rocker for easier edge-to-edge transitions
- Symmetrical stiff flex pattern for better stability
- Best used for Freeride and Freestyle
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- Handcrafted in Europe
- Graphic art by Tomasz Leśniak