Alternative Flamingo Longboard Deck 2019
Continuing the tradition of never-ending adventure, this longboard deck presents our oldest quiver killer upgraded with new fine-tuned features thanks to the feedback of our team riders. You can rely on the Flamingo to keep you entertained whether you’re just cruising around the city or getting into some serious freestyle and dancing endeavors.
The Flamingo longboard deck offers a durable construction of a lightweight wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates, fiberglass and a layer of carbon fiber for good vibration damping and a lively ride.
Keep your trucks as loose as you like them for those extra deep carving turns and fearlessly cruise on bigger wheels thanks to the fat bottom base that extends outwards along the length of the board and slightly narrows at the front and back side edges for deep wheel wells.
Thanks to the secondary reinforcement of ABS sidewalls on the nose, tail and wheel wells, as well as an additional layer of ABS impact protection on the tips, the Flamingo will make sure your fun is long-lasting and limitless.
Paired with a top-mount truck mounting system, the Flamingo guarantees a stable ride with higher maneuverability and a more direct board control when riding.
Shape & Profile
If you plan on learning or landing a variety of tricks and stepping all over your board, the symmetrical Flamingo is the right choice for you.
The Flamingo presents a total length of 106 cm (41.73 inches) with a 22 cm (8.66 inches) wide platform and variable wheelbase options ranging from 65 cm to 69 cm (25.59 inches – 27.16 inches). Paired with either a Soft or Medium symmetrical flex pattern, this board delivers a supple feeling to your carving turns.
Effortlessly move your feet around and enjoy your newly found onboard confidence thanks to its comfortable concave and aggressive kicktails that defy gravity.
This longboard deck is available in two flex options. For the best experience with your new longboard, choose between Soft Flex (for riders up to 65 kg) and Medium Flex (suited for riders with 65 kg or more).
If you’re looking for a well-sized longboard deck with just the right amount of flex to learn or improve your dancing and freestyle lines, the Flamingo might just be your match made in heaven. As a longboard dancing and freestyle deck, it guarantees a smooth and controlled ride while catering to the needs of all skill levels, beginner or pro!
- Symmetrical shape with top-mount truck mounting
- Comfortable platform for various shoe sizes
- New lightweight core construction
- Robust sandwich construction featuring a light wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates
- Big wheel wells for higher wheel clearance
- ABS impact protection sidewalls with an additional ABS layer on the nose and tail
- High kicktail design for better pop
- A mellow concave for good board feel
- Soft or Medium flex for improved energy return during carving
- Best used for Longboard Dancing and Freestyle
- Designed for all skill levels
- Handmade in Poland, Europe
- Graphic art by Tomasz Leśniak