Alternative Patrick Lombardi Pro Longboard Deck
Be on top of the game with your brand new Patrick Lombardi Pro Model Longboard Deck. Packing three podium appearances on the notorious Red Bull No Paws Down Race, the two time World Champion Patrick L. Lombardi designed his pro model deck with well thought out technical features to help you boost your downhill and freeriding skills.
Featuring a sandwich construction of a lightweight wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates, fiberglass and a layer of carbon fiber, the new Lombardi Pro longboard deck provides you with the appropriate stiffness and damping abilities that will withstand the challenges of fast downhill skateboarding.
The specially developed sandwich construction creates a thicker center base that stretches throughout the whole length of the board and slightly thinners at the edges which creates bigger wheel wells. In result, the construction not only lowers the weight of the board but also creates bigger wheel clearance to eliminate wheelbite if paired with big downhill longboard wheels.
For added durability, Patrick’s Signature Longboard Deck Model is further reinforced with ABS protective sidewalls on the wheel wells, nose and tail that prolong the board’s life and protects the edges in situations when you can’t stop it from flipping over.
Shape & Profile
The Patrick Lombardi Pro offers a directional shape with a total length of 93.4 cm (36.77 inches) and a variable wheelbase ranging from 62.23 cm – 66.23 cm (24.5 inch – 26.07 inch). As the widest board in our collection, set at 25 cm (9.84 inches), its wide platform caters to various shoe sizes and eliminates toe and heel drag for those with bigger feet.
Completed with a top-mount truck mounting system, the Lombardi Pro offers a more direct turning response and better overall control when picking up speeds, railing corners and doing long slides.
The versatile design of the Patrick Lombardi Pro Model features a comfortable concave to assure you always have the perfect foot position and full contact between the soles of your shoes and the board when longboarding. This is paired with a slight rocker for fast transitions between heelside and toeside slides and an 8 mm micro-drop that will keep your feet safely locked-in and ready to throw a slide whenever you need to – perfect for when you really plan on sending it.
The Lombardi Pro signature longboard deck was created with fast freeriding and downhill in mind. However, to keep it versatile on the streets or even your favorite DIY park it features a nicely designed high kicktail to elevate your tricks to new heights and make cruising to your favorite spot even more fun!
Grab your new Lombardi Pro longboard and skate like the Pros!
- New Pro Signature Longboard Deck designed by Patrick L. Lombardi
- Directional shape with top-mount truck mounting
- Wide platform for a stable ride no matter your shoe size
- New lightweight core construction
- Robust sandwich construction featuring a light wood core surrounded by hardwood laminates
- ABS impact protection sidewalls for improved durability
- Big wheel wells for higher wheel clearance
- High kicktail design for better pop
- A comfortable concave for good board feel
- Rocker for easier edge-to-edge transitions
- Microdrop platform for extra foothold during freeriding
- Stiff flex for better stability at higher speeds
- Best used for Downhill and Freeride
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- Handmade in Poland, Europe
- Graphic art by Tomasz Leśniak